Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hunter Graduates from Preschool

I tried to hold back tears, but when the preschool teacher breaks down during the graduation ceremony and on the last day of class, it's impossible not to cry. Hunter was incredibly blessed to have the amazing Miss April as his teacher for the last two years.  We will miss the joy and creativity she brought to class everyday.  Even though it was hard to say goodbye, Hunter is so excited, and ready for Kindergarten.  I'm excited for the full day, but can't promise there won't be tears on the first day of school.

 Hunter's Self Portrait

 Hunter and Daddy looking at his portfolio

 Hunter and the Amazing Miss April

 Hunter signing his year book

The Lavender Class

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Hunter is getting ready for Kindergarten!!! How the time flies. What a great preschool experience it looks like he has had.
    You must be soooo busy with three! I am so glad that you have still found the time to update the blog.

    ReplyDelete