Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Clever...

Today, when I told Hunter he couldn't bring Doyl's suitcase on the coach (also his pretend airplane), he said to me, "mom, I want you to go nurse Xavier in his room right now". The only problem with his is logic is that Xavier no longer nurses, but I did think it was a pretty clever request in order to get me to leave so that he could take the suitcase on the coach. Later I made cookies and told Hunter that when he finished his carrot at dinner, he could have one for dessert. During dinner I stepped out of the kitchen to get Xavier, and when I returned Hunter's carrot was no where to be found. Hunter told me he ate it and "it went down his throat into his tummy." After he finished his cookie and was getting out of his chair to wash his hands, a carrot rolled out of his shirt. At least I know his hiding place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment