Sunday, July 5, 2009

Facebook

I did it, I joined Facebook.  Because I made a point in my first post on this blog to say I wasn't going to join Facebook, I feel like I should explain.  The first reason is because my dear friend Courtney moved to New York and I discovered that when I can't reach her by phone, she is on Facebook.  Secondly, I am in Holland, Michigan visiting my family and staying with my mom. My mom doesn't have cable TV, and my kids are asleep by 7:00pm, so I have some extra time to actually do Facebook.  I have heard the Facebook is a big time drain, and I am worried I will spend all my free time on it (which is one of the reasons I resisted joining at the beginning).  As you can imagine, as a mom of two young kids, I don't have a lot of time to spare, but at this point, it's done, and I plan to exercise constraint. Unfortunately, I love it, so we will see how disciplined I can be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment