Sunday, May 17, 2009
Sleep!
I don't have much to blog about, as we are a little sleep deprived this week. We transitioned Hunter to his big boy bed, and moved Xavier out of our room and into the crib. Hunter is actually doing great going to bed now, but is waking up early. Today, both boys decided they were going to start the day at 5:30am! For the first few days of the transition, Hunter was falling asleep on the floor next the gate we put on his bedroom door frame. I wanted to take a picture, but I was too scared it would wake him up. Xavier is actually doing well in the crib. The first night he only woke up once to nurse and slept in until 7:30 (yes, that's sleeping in in our house!). We haven't been as lucky since then, but things are OK. My goal is that we are all sleeping great by the end of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment