Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally, a New Post




Hi everyone! I apologize I haven't posted in a while. First, my mom was in town visiting, then I went to New York to visit my friend Courtney. Now, I am finally home and have a minute to give you the update. So here the link the latest pictures from April.
Unfortunately you won't find any cute pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits for two reasons. First, Xavier decided to have a massive poop blow out during church - his entire back and car seat were covered in it. Then Hunter decided to escape from church nursery. Doyl was actually volunteering in the nursery. After church had finished and parents were picking up their kids, Hunter saw an open gate and took the opportunity to leave without Doyl. Doyl was occupied with some other children and didn't see Hunter leave. After searching inside the nursery and the small playground, Doyl had that terrible feeling that Hunter was missing. The courtyard was crowded with people, and Hunter was no where to be seen. After a few minutes, Doyl found him at the cookie table, with chocolate all over his mouth, and a cookie in each hand. When Doyl found him he said, "Hunter got a cookie." Thankfully, everything ended up fine, but it will be an Easter Sunday we won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment