Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Blog

Starting a blog has been on my list of things to do for at least a year now. I am hoping my blog will accomplish a number of things. First, it will allow me to share pictures, videos, and stories about my family, specifically Hunter and Xavier, because that's what you all really care about anyway. Second, in the process of sharing these things I will create a journal of information about my family for myself. Third, when people keep bugging me about not being on Facebook, I can tell them I have a blog now.

So, if you are interested in following the events of the Burkett family, that is, mostly the events of Hunter and Xavier's lives, then I would suggest you add my blog to your bookmarks or favorites and I will try to keep it updated weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment